Viewing Guide Covid Safety
Last updated 24 September 2020
Please read the following and then click the link below to complete the Covid safety form.
- Viewings are by appointment only.
- Before making an appointment we ask viewers to view the property online.
- Before visiting the property, the government requires viewers to complete a Covid safety form. Use this link to access the form or the link at the top of the page or the link at the bottom of the page.
- Surfaces likely to be touched by viewers will be cleaned between viewings (e.g. door handles, taps).
- For each viewing, a maximum of two people from a single household will be allowed to enter the property.
- Before entering the property, viewers will be asked to clean their hands with sanitiser provided at the property. We recommend that viewers clean their hands with sanitiser or soap and water as soon as possible after leaving the property.
- Viewers will be asked to wear a face mask. These will be provided if necessary.
- Our staff will either stay outside or if they do enter the property with you, then they will keep a distance of two metres from you whenever possible.